Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lavish

I am so excited to annouce that I have become an Independent Lavish Consultant. Just in case you don't know what Lavish is, it is a Langley company that sells purses, jewerly, pashminas & scarves, belts and now sunglasses and rings. Too purchase Lavish products you can either do a home party and earn a free purse or you can just purchase it through me. There products are fabulous!!! If you want to take a peek at there products, you can at www.lavishonline.com


I decided to join the Lavish buisness because I really want to stay at home with our daughter Madeline, but would also like some extra cash to spend. I thought this would be a great buisness to join, I can do work in the evenings when my husband is home.
I am thrilled to have made this decision and have not second guessed the decision at all!


No comments: