Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Our trip to Mexico

We have just returned from our trip to the Mayan Riviera for my Sister in Law's wedding. We had a wonderful time in the sun, sand and water. While in Mexico we stayed at a beautiful resort that was only 3 years old called El Cid. Most of our trip we hung out by the pool or on the beach enjoying the relaxation. Madeline had an amazing time exploring the beach; playing in the sand, walking in the water and playing in the pool.
Here are Daddy and Madeline enjoying the beach.

We had a photographer take our family pictures on the beach, they turned out better than I had hoped for. Here is Madeline playing on the beach, not paying any attention to the camera, it was great!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Madeline on the beach, it is such an amazing reminder of our wonderful trip to Mexico.



I have to say that our trip was one I will cherish for a long time. I really didn't realize I would have such a wonderful time in Mexico, but it was amazing.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like such fun, and those are wonderful pictures!!

Also... glad to see you back in blogger-world, I missed catching up with you and your family!