Thursday, February 12, 2009

Toys, Toys, Everywhere!


The other day I was brainstorming about what to do with all the toys that we have around the house. We have an old buffet that I like, but was ready to get rid of! So I decided to re-create it. I was looking on the internet at different ideas for toy storage, but the prices were ridiculous...so I thought I would just copy one that I saw... The original colour was pine, so I painted it black, took off the doors, bought some baskets and liners ( Iam still waiting for more liners from Pottery Barn), and there is my finished product. I just love it and it is completley functional for all of the toys and of course for Madeline to use.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a great idea! It looks fabulous - good job Trista!

Shawna said...

Trista -- You have fabulous taste in home decor, I love love love that you re-created the outdated buffet to suit your families needs!

Good on ya!