Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Addysen Olivia!!!

This past weekend we celebrated my niece Addysen's 2nd Birthday. She is such an amazing little girl with lots of expression and great big stories. T & D put on a great birthday starting with cookie decorating, lunch, gift opening and cake...We all had a wonderful time:)
Here she is so excited to have on her party hat!!!!
On her new tricycle from Grandpa and Grandma A., she loved it!!!!


Here is her Birthday cake. My sister and I made this together...this was my second experience decorating a cake with fondant...



Singing Happy Birthday to Addysen, she loved hearing us sing.



Happy Birthday Addysen, you are such an amazing little girl. My God bless you in your 2nd year!


1 comment:

Shawna said...

Great job on the Cake Trista - So fun!