Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

Late afternoon, we headed out to Abbotsford to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my parents. Our tradition the last couple of years is to go to Christmas Eve Service, Eat some Appetizers, Do a puzzle with my family and stay overnight at my parents house for Christmas morning and day with them.

Here is Madeline with her Grammy ready to head to Christmas Eve Service.
Before we went the girls needed lips on just like grammy. You see papa in the background looking sturnly, not on my little girls, they don't need makeup. My dad has never liked makeup so he was making sure that his little girls didn't have too much on them.

Here is Madeline and her cousin Addysen, they love each other so much. They are like sisters, love each other, fight a little, love each other and it goes on and on. I am so glad she can have a close relationship with her cousin.


Here are the girls with their papa, all fancied up for Church. Can you see grammy and papa bought them matching dresses, just like sisters, they have to be the same all the time, it is so cute!


No comments: