Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gingerbread House

Every year, we enjoy making a Gingerbread house. This is the first year that Madeline got invovled in the Christmas Tradion and she loved it. I have to admit I am a wee bit Particular about how it is decorated, but this year I decided to just let Madeline go for it and put my ideas to the wayside.

Here she is enjoying decorating the house. She put a lot of the candy on the house, but also ate her fair share of candy. We are on a little bit of a sugar detox since Christmas is over.

I have to admit she is very particular in her own way as well. It is so neat to see how much she is like Ed and myself. I just thank God daily for the wonderful gift that she is to us.

This is definitley another Christmas Tradition that we will keep for the upcoming years.



No comments: