Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Tea Party

For the past two years, my mom, sister, daughters and I all head to Tracey Cakes for a Christmas Tea Party. The girls love tea parties! This year was different again, the girls had more patience waiting for the lunch and their cupcake. I am sure every year will get better and I look forward to watching them grow up and enjoy the tradition more and more.

Here are the girls with my mom, also known as grammy. Looking fabulous for our tea party!

Here are the girls sitting outside of a fabulous store in Abbotsford, where the got the cutest jackets. Grammy loves spoiling them.

Enjoying the cupcake, they were so excited as I am sure you can tell.


Addysen checking out her lunch. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Apple Juice and Veggies. Yummy!

Madeline and Mommy having another great time at our Christmas Tea Party. Oh how I enjoy having a little girl. Thanks Grammy for taking us on a Christmas Tea Party to Tracey Cakes in Abbotsford. Another great Christmas Tradition!




No comments: