Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stanley Park Christmas Train

We headed out to the Stanley Park Christmas Train. It was a wonderful evening with my sister and family & my mom and dad, eventhough it was extremely cold. The girls absolutley loved everything, it's funny what a difference a year makes.

Here Madeline and I are waiting for our turn on the Christmas Train. I just can't believe that she is mine, she is so cute!

Our little family getting a picture, a little far away, but we tried!

My sister and her family posing for a picture.


My dad or otherwise known as Papa, getting a picture with his girlies. I love this picture, you can see how much he enjoys these little ladies!


Madeline giving a donation to the firefighter and in return she got a candy cane, she was so excited. For the rest of the weekend she talked about firefighters, it was so cute!




No comments: